Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Outlook

This is the year...2010, that I want to try and change my relationship with food. Apparently I can't handle good food with moderation...and I am going to try that this year. Last night I rang in the New Year with broth fondue...veggies, lean meat and dipping sauces that weren't too bad. I have been eating a little better since my return from Arkansas (where I might add I ate more than I needed and felt like CRAP!) I started my meal planning yesterday and have picked a series of soups that I plan to fix over the next few weeks. Since the weather is cooler, soup is a good way to get what I need and satisfy that comfort food feeling! My challenge will be to really be pickier about what I eat and when I eat. Only when I am hungry, and only enough to satisfy is the goal! Of course I need to conquer my passion for chocolate...my cravings for bread...and of course I adore CHEESE! But...one thing at a time, right? Hope you have luck in the new year with your relationship with food, whatever it may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment