Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weigh in...and the plan for the week!

So I weighed in Saturday AM...looks like I gained .4 (that is right, there is a decimal in front of the 4) so not a HUGE weight gain...but I have my work cut out for me this week. Of course it doesn't help that I started my week with breakfast at Barlow's (newly opened restaurant in Liberty Lake, open for breakfast and lunch) and had eggs Benedict and chai...and then split a gluten free pizza and salad for dinner... Tim made gluten free crepes for breakfast...and I had one savory (bacon egg and cheese) and one dessert (nutella and banana)...but after that meal...I plan to meal plan the rest of the week. We have leftover pork chops and potatoes for dinner tonight...and then I will definitely make a soup to keep me occupied this week...and this week's plan is to add some activity in DAILY! So far for Saturday I didn't really do any activity. But today I plan to either bike or walk...and then I need to add at least 10 minutes a day somewhere! I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment