Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week in Recap...

So, I started the week thinking I will be SOOOO strict. Now, I am just happy I haven't gone off the deep end! Actually the week was pretty good. My biggest mark against me was the three slices of pizza on Monday night (thanks girls!). But, all in all I did eat rather well. I also got the shock of my life when I weighed at a friend's house and it said I was 190...which would be AMAZING, and for about 12 hours I believed it...until I was told the scale was pretty much 10 lbs off...the wrong way! So...I still believe I weigh 200. I do plan to face the scale on Saturday morning bright and early...so I can report the real weight I carry! In other news I am getting some light activity in...walking to and from bus stops, in between classes, taking stairs instead of elevators...and keeping my meals and snacks on track! All in all pretty good.

I am already trying to plan meals for this weekend and next week...and trying to convince my husband to make quiche tonight...WW style. Ah well! Should all work out okay.

Okay back to studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment