Saturday, January 30, 2010

Didn't Weigh in...

Okay, I overslept this morning...mostly because I didn't go to bed until Midnight or after. I just didn't want to get up at 7am and weigh in...I should have, but I didn't. I guess if I had to assess the week, I would say that I wasn't horrible...but I wasn't good either. I made meals that helped me keep on track...but I also had some meals that took me off track. I don't feel guilty about them, but I realize that I can't eat like that! I need to try and take the weight off, for me, for my health and sometimes I have to acknowledge that it is a struggle! But...I did get some more movement into my week...and for this week I need to add more veggies into my week. I started with a HUGE SALAD last night...I can eat that for the next couple of days...and of course carrot sticks and dip! Maybe I need to get some more V8...which is a quick and easy way to get my servings of veggies in!

So...more movement and more veggies...I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment