Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weigh in...didn't happen :(

So, I was all ready to weigh in today...but now I am sick...and wanted to get my beauty sleep...so I didn't go. I am guessing I am at or a little over 200 lbs...EEK how does that happen? (cramming my face with food I guess) So...I will go with that until I weigh in next Saturday. But...I still tracked my food today. Grape Nuts with fat free milk and sugar with a banana and a pear for breakfast...some of that yummy beef stew for lunch...and a clementine....a cheese stick for snack...and then out to eat with a co-worker...water and a bistro steak salad with dressing on the side. The dressing was balsamic vinaigrette...but it did have feta and cashews on it...I ate all of the lettuce, the meat and some of the feta...left most of the feta and the cashews in the bottom of the dish...headed to Ben and Jerry's for a kids sized..ice cream (YUMMY) and then called it today. I am finishing the night with a cocktail and some clementines...I have a sore throat! So, I think I did pretty good! I will continue to track all week. Hopefully this cold/sore throat goes away...but I think it is headed for my ears, UGH! Can't wait to try the white chili tomorrow. It isn't a WW recipe...but I can't imagine what would be too bad for you in the ingredients. I will put the recipe in the WW recipe builder and see how it measures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment