Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

I didn't list my food yesterday...and I really don't think I could accurately recall what I ate down to the last bite...I do know that it included some awesome Wheat thins...white cheddar flavored, and a piece of candy...some bread and hummus...but really I can't get through the whole day. I promise to do better all day today...of course I started the morning with hot chocolate and an egg mcmuffin...the good news is I ate this at 7:45am and now...nearly 10:30am I am NOT HUNGRY...of course I need to eat soon...because the day only gets nuttier from here. This is an example of a day where eating and my schedule are COMPLETELY out of whack! I work 12-3pm, turn around and go to class from 4-5:50pm and then 6-9:40pm. I can either plan my snacks or am at the mercy of what I can find between home and school...last week I did well with planning and packing. I plan to do the same today...hummus and pita, carrots, and an apple...hopefully the instructor won't talk about Mc Donald's like she did Tuesday...I was CRAVING McDonald's after the lecture...but managed to go home and have something at home. Regardless, it is days like today that make things challenging! Do you have any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment