Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weigh In Day...didn't go.

So today should have been weigh in...I haven't gone to weigh in for two weeks...last weekend I was out of town...so that is why. I am here this weekend but prepping for a trip. I set my alarm, but when it went off, I shut it off. I think I have been pretty good this week...but I just couldn't face the scale. I am also SUPER PARANOID about getting the H1N1 or flu...I was sneezed on Wednesday...going into big groups of people is starting to worry me. Yes, I know I work with the public...but I have bathrooms to go and wash...lysol to spray and I can control it a little easier than sitting RIGHT NEXT TO someone. Sounds like a lame excuse right? Well I will DEFINITELY be weighing in the next two weekends...home and all...plus I am curious to see how I am doing. I plan to be good this weekend in spite of the fact that I am headed to Seattle to celebrate my sister's 25th....she turns in November...but I have a surprise cooked up for her this weekend. I have one big meal that will be a challenge...and I may just go ahead and enjoy it. The rest of the weekend I need to stay focused and keep good. I am taking snacks with me in the car...yep another road trip! And today I plan to eat within my points! Well, I really must pack and get to work! More about how this all went when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment