Monday, October 5, 2009

How did I do?

I forgot to mention that my best intentions on Sunday...failed miserably! UGH! So I had my low point breakfast...drank water...and had a baked potato with turkey and cheese for lunch...shared a berry cobbler with two other people (served in a small ramekin) and had some lemonade. I did get a chocolate truffle...got home and decided on popcorn and wine for dinner...all perfectly fine, right? Next thing I know I have made myself this microwaved cheese thing...with a tortilla, just ate some cheese...and then a little bowl of marshmallows and chocolate chips...UGH! I did do some walking yesterday, does that count? What is wrong with me sometimes? Anyway, this is how it all happens...best of intentions...and then all of it goes right out the window...but I woke up today determined to not let it get me down.

Oh, almost forgot, made some YUMMY WW cupcakes with a cake mix and pumpkin...really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment