Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weigh in Day...and a promise to myself

So Saturday I weighed in and I was 191 lbs. EEK, how is that even possible???? Of course I already knew that...if you check my first post, that is what I weighed at the doctors. So...no big surprise I guess. I thought, cool, no more gain since Sept. 24th at the docs...so that is a good thing! But...I had been down to 183 a mere 8 lbs from my goal on April 14th of this year....I gained and got back down to 183 on June 27th....and then went up from there, with the most drastic happening between August 15th and Oct 3rd. But...as the person who weighed me said in Weight Watchers...think of this as the FIRST day of your weight loss...track and read over book one...remember what it was like for it to be the first time...not dwell on what has happened. She couldn't be more right! So...I stayed for the meeting which was about emotional eating...and then went home resolved to do better.

Saturday was the last day I would be able to attend the Liberty Lake Farmer's Market...so I got a pain au chocolat, a fresh mushroom pizza, fruits and veggies for my story time kids...and a couple pot pies. The pain au chocolat I shared at work, as I also shared the pizza...okay, not the best for Weight Watchers. But I decided that Saturday would be my day to be a little less stringent...but the rest of the week I need to be SPOT ON!! I finished out Saturday pretty well...I tracked my food, every bite! I won't bore you with details...

Today...I am having a banana, tea, and yogurt for breakfast. I do plan to eat out for lunch...but tonight I plan to eat in and eat healthy! So I hope to stay in my points for today! No extras! I am also shopping for clothes...which may be depressing because the size that I was going into may not fit as well...UGH! But I resolve not to backslide and because of that fact, eat more! Not today! I will let you know how that goes!

So I promise to keep on track...track my every bite...make sure I get 20 minutes of some sort of exercise per day this week and see how it all works out! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment