Monday, October 12, 2009

My last week and TRAVEL...

So last week I think I did pretty good. I had a couple days that could have been better...but I can't dwell on that! Of course I didn't weigh in...I was out of town TRAVELING...I think to anyone who is struggling with weight loss or trying to lose weight, TRAVEL is just hard. It is harder to control what/when you eat. It is harder to say no...you want road food! Fast food is pretty decent with choices, salads and all...but when you are on the road you want junk! At least I do. I am not sure how the weekend went. I packed food for the road, carrots, hummus, apples, a 100 cal coke, mini musketeers, cheese sticks, etc. But Friday I had chocolate milk and a banana...ate a Jr whopper with cheese and cheesy tots with a HUGE coke at lunch. Still reeling from that I ate a pack of ho hos...and then walked a mile uphill...Multnomath Falls...great trail...and the whole time I was moaning about my ridiculous fast food intake! That night I had a steak dinner...it was YUMMY. Saturday I was more reasonable...with a hot chocolate and banana for breakfast, a baked potato smothered in mushrooms for lunch, but dinner...well let's just say it was the one I went to bed feeling a little ill. Yesterday I did pretty good. I tried to pack snacks...and try not to eat WAY off track. But the reality of the situation is that it is MONDAY...I am back at home, and I need to get back on track! I am not sure what I will have today. I need to hit the grocery store. I do know I am going out to eat tonight! So I will need to plan my day accordingly!

What is your travel challenge? How do you deal with it? Any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment