Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Happened after my LONG DAY!

Well, so yesterday was my long day...I struggle with long days because I want to eat ALL DAY, so this is what I ended up having...
banana
tea with splenda
grape juice
tea with honey
tuna salad sandwich with cheese
grilled cheese with tomato soup
100 cal oreo cakesters
hot chocolate with marshmallows
wheat thins
grape juice
water

So not too bad...I was pretty hungry when I got home from work...but I managed to curb the urge to eat a lot by drinking the hot chocolate. Today is an odd schedule...which is another challenge I have...I get up on Thursdays...I work 12-3pm, have class from 4-5:50 and 6-9:40pm so eating is definitely a challenge. Often I get up later than normal on Thursdays...so if I eat breakfast I am hardly ready for lunch before I leave for work. Then...I am hungry when I get off work, but don't really have the time to prepare and eat something before class. Often I pack snacks...but am tempted by cookies, candy and pop at school. There are healthier options...but I have those at home! So...it is definitely a day I struggle with. It is 9:26am and I haven't had anything yet...I plan on some bananas and grapes for sure...and probably some tea...and then a tuna sandwich before work. I plan to pack snacks to grab on my way out the door...so we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment