Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Long Day Challenge

I am not sure about the rest of you...but if my day starts too early...I find myself eating more! I rose at 6am (two hours before I would normally rise) and of course didn't really want to eat. I did have a banana...because I knew I would be going somewhere that would have DONUTS! I am fortunate to only be tempted by a select few....today I stayed at least 5 feet from the box at all times and managed to get in and out without eating ANY! But, today will be rough! I work 11:30am-8pm. Often I take a break at 3pm or sometimes 4:30pm...if I eat breakfast at 8am, I usually snack about 10am, eat lunch between 12-1pm, then eat dinner about 6pm...with a snack about 3pm...and then I can have something before bed...about 8:30pm or so...that is a normal day...but for a day like today...I got up at 6am and ate a banana...I have had tea... will have more tea...it is 10:30am and I am deciding between lunch and breakfast...I will eat again at 4:30pm and then when I get home from work at 8pm I will want to eat again. I will spend most of the day hungry. Thankfully I have placed grapes and cheese sticks at work...for snacks. But...all day I will be tempted with wanting to eat more.

Yesterday I did pretty good...tea in the AM with some honey nut cheerios...tomato soup and crackers for lunch along with an applesauce. My snack was water, crackers and mini oreo cakes (100 cal pack). More tea...and then a beef pot pie for dinner and hot chocolate with marshmallows for night snack...pretty good right?

I am very curious about weigh in this week...I haven't weighed for two weeks...I had at least TWO meals that were BAD! And if I maintain, I will be okay...if I lose, I will be okay...if I gain, I think I will cry...and then proceed to eat some crap...I really need to find a better way to deal with the guilt of doing poorly at weight loss...often I am my own worst enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment