Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Potato Soup...SUCCESS!

I LOVE soup...it is a great thing to eat on a diet...and it is filling and warm! I made Julia Child's potato soup and I was amazed at how good it was...with only potatoes, water, leeks, onions and salt I thought this doesn't compare to my chicken broth, potatoes, cheese, sour cream and bacon with chives soup...WILL IT? And it did, surprisingly light and full of flavor...I can make a grilled cheese for about 3 pts...maybe 4...with Sara Lee's 45 cal bread, Brummel and brown and some .4 oz Muenster. It is pretty good!

As for my weight loss this week...well, I have had GREAT intentions this week. So far Sunday is my only day I went COMPLETELY off the deep end...and even then it wasn't that bad...I think it was a 40 point day and I should be eating 26 or 27 points a day! Last night I caved...I have this unknown desire to melt parm cheese in the microwave on a small plate and eat it...and I just couldn't resist finishing off the bag of cheese. Apparently I CAN NOT have that in my apartment anymore!

Well, today will be nuts...like any nutty day the meal times aren't so black and white...I started my day off with a egg sandwich...so it should be good until lunch...and then I need to make sure I SNACK!! and eat dinner at a reasonable time!

No comments:

Post a Comment