Saturday, October 24, 2009

UGH!!!!

So, I weighed in today...I am topping off at 193.6 WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?????? I know, you are probably thinking I am stuffing my face with big macs and soda...fries and crap and then saying why am I fat? Truth be told...I know I haven't been eating the best...but I haven't started eating with abandon! I was sick this week...but I spent the weekend eating too well...and drinking. Maybe wine isn't the best to drink when trying to diet...well, one glass, NOT 4. Part of me wants to just eat whatever I want...the other part of me says the madness HAS to stop here! I know I haven't been eating what I should ALL of the time...just sometimes...and I know that I NEED to add exercise into my daily routine or NOTHING is going to happen!! I remember when I was excited to be UNDER 190...now I am well on my way to 195 or 200 EEEK this needs to stop. My weigher told me to track every bite...weigh and measure EVERYTHING....and show my tracker at next week's weigh in. So, I will. We reviewed the healthy guidelines today...if I can just work on getting those into my day...I am sure I won't have much room for anything else. So, my plan is to get in my daily servings of the healthy guidelines...
  • 5 servings of fruits and veggies
  • 2 servings of dairy
  • 6 glasses of liquids (water being the best choice)
  • 2 tsp of healthy oil
  • 1-2 servings of lean protein
  • 1 vitamin per day
  • choose whole grains whenever possible
  • 30 minutes a day of activity
  • limit sugar and alcohol

So...here I go...starting my week off like this...of course I should also mention this is the weekend I plan to start cooking out of Mastering the Art of French Cooking with my first recipes being potato soup and cream of mushroom...I will do some substitution for sure!! And, I am starting off the Egg chapter as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment