Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wonder what I weigh?

Today I got up EARLY...and thought? How bad is it? Haven't weighed in for awhile...and have been contemplating making the rest of 2009 a loss and start new and improved in 2010. But...I just can't be over 200 lbs again! So...I need to know. I haven't been eating poorly...but I am not eating the best either. This week I made another YUMMY WW meal...a ravioli bake that is YUMMY, full of spinach! So...nothing too terribly bad has happened YET...although with the next couple of days and a wild schedule...well, anything can happen! I do hit a doctor's office tomorrow AM...so there will be a weight taken then! I guess it will tell me what is going on! I haven't decided if I am going to a WW meeting on Saturday morning! I want to, and yet I don't want to! I will be walking this weekend...and that is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment