Sunday, November 15, 2009

Should I confess?

Okay, I may or may not have just made pumpkin white chocolate chip bars...I had some pumpkin in the fridge and thought cookies sounded good. After a search of the Internet...I decided to take a Paula Dean recipe and alter it...this is what I came up with

1 cup (or so) of canned pumpkin
2 eggs
1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/4 cup veggie oil
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pampered chef cinnamon plus And it may have been a little more than that
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 bag white chocolate chips

Mix ingredients, put in 350 oven in a greased 8x8 pan...25-30 minutes depending...

The batter was YUM...the apartment smells YUM...I wonder if they will turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment