Saturday, November 14, 2009

What a week!

So...most of this week hasn't been TOO bad...but I couldn't bring myself to get up this morning to weigh in. I guess I know I have gained...and I don't need a scale to tell me that. I know I should go...so it doesn't get too out of hand...but to be honest, I think I have lost that drive that was getting me the success with losing weight. Don't get me wrong...I don't want to be fat...but I think I need to find that passion again. Right now there are so many other things going on in my life...I feel that weight loss is taking a back burner for now. I definitely want to do WW...and I definitely want to lose weight. But...I think that after nearly 3 years of doing it, I am burnt out. I know what to make, I know to make new meals, I know that I need to exercise regularly...basically I know the tools, I just don't have the drive I once had that will monitor and control what I eat. Now...today I am making a list of things to get at the grocery...AND I am planning a meal list. But that is only part of it. I need to find time FOR MYSELF, that is concerned about MY WELLBEING...or I won't be able to do this successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment