Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weigh in Saturday 192.8

Okay, down nearly a pound according to the WW scale! I am excited...but know that the work is hard. I won't be weighing in this next week as I head to Seattle for some birthday celebrations...which will make things difficult! I hope to keep on track. I am starting to think of some ways that I can keep on track but yet still enjoy the birthday celebration! Smaller portions for sure! Maybe snacking so I don't get so hungry...and I can enjoy without all of the drinking..limit my alcohol intake! I would like to try and weigh in while I am in Seattle so I can keep myself reminded of what I am doing...I will have to see if there is a weigh in place nearby. I am sure there will be!

This weekend my husband is home...so I am definitely eating differently. I did tell him we would plan our meals while he is here...try and make some good food that we will both enjoy and I can still lose weight! We had chili last night...today we made a WW frittata for brunch...it was delicious! We planned meals through Thursday I believe...should be a good week leading up to my weekend in Seattle!

I do need to add exercise into my days. Yesterday I did a lot of cleaning, lifting, loading and vacuuming...so a lot of work/exercise. Today I may not be as lucky. But I plan to ask Tim to walk with me this week...just a half hour per night...so we can get a little movement in!

I have a gym membership that I haven't used since April :( I need to cut that out...I hate going to the gym unless it involves classes...and all of the classes fall while I am at work or school...so I may switch to DVDs at home...I can do it...I just need to want it bad enough. So, this week I plan to end the gym membership. I can always rejoin when the time is right!

Okay...hope your weekend was great...and Halloween was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment