Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend of Food...

Okay, so I left on Friday...most of last week had been pretty good! Friday I left so early...and then started eating at 6am...it made for a day of eating!! I was fairly good on Friday...egg mcmuffin and coke for breakfast...and then water...lots of water...and a 3 Musketeer for snack...got to Lynn's and we headed out for Red Mill Burgers...SOOOOOO yummy...I was really quite good...I shared a bacon cheeseburger with Lynn, and also ate a few fries (didn't get a whole order) and less than half of the peanut butter chocolate shake...so far nothing too terribly off...then we drove around in the rain...had a dinner of cheese, salmon, caprese salad, bread, crackers, apples, pears, grapes and wine. So far...nothing too horrific...

Saturday we got up and had smoothies for breakfast...yogurt, frozen berries, honey and banana...also pretty healthy...for lunch we went to Pike where I shared half a Beecher mac and cheese with my sister and a small cheesecake (half only)...and ate an apple, drank LOTS of water.

Dinner was my downfall...we went to Metropolitan Grill...best steak in Seattle...and I had a salad, bread, and a steak with blue cheese and garlic mashed potatoes...with wine...also managed to have a lemon drop martini before dinner...and tried a chocolate cherry cordial something...we headed to the Dahlia Lounge afterward for dessert and drinks...an espresso, pear tart, and some late harvest Riesling...

Yep...LOTS of eating.

Sunday morning woke up bright and early to make my sister her fave, red velvet cake...and proceeded to eat a slice of that and left over steak for breakfast...had a coke in the car...and then had a steak dinner with wine, baked potato, salad and ice cream for dessert on the way back. I managed to never get so ill I couldn't function. But I recognize this was all maybe a little overboard. Now...I have Thanksgiving around the corner...and my husband left me with cheesy polenta and chicken pesto...YUM!

Okay, I love food. I love good food...the question is, how can I enjoy good food, without overdoing it...and still keep losing weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment