Saturday, November 28, 2009

Food Food Food...

Yes, this is all about Food! I know when you are thinking of or trying to lose weight, food is the LAST thing you should talk about. But this is the struggle we all face.

Thanksgiving day...we got up and had waffles and bacon for breakfast, I only had one...with apple butter, tea and 3 slices of bacon...we went on a 4 mile hike...came home and made dinner....Beef Wellington, broccoli and a caprese salad...with wine...not bad at all!

Day after Thanksgiving...caprese quiche with gluten free crust...tea...we only ate a second meal that day...turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, and wine...crab dip for snack and DDR to work it all off! Also hauled in stuff from the garage and decorated for the holidays!

Today...I had leftovers for breakfast...who knows where the rest of the day will take me. I do plan a hike for tomorrow...and then Monday, I need to crack down and eat better! I will have leftovers...but I think in reasonable portions...I can make it work. The turkey will be the best for me!

Happy Turkey Day...and hopefully you have been more successful than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment