Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lays "Fried Chicken" as requested

So...not sure how WW this is...but it is a favorite! I used to make this for the kids I was a nanny for...and now I make it for my husband.

Chicken breast (3-4) boneless skinless
Lays sour cream and onion chips

I have cut the chicken breasts into strips and I have just made smaller, thinner cut breasts...both work awesome!

Preheat oven to 375
spray a 13x9 pan with spray (olive oil or canola)

Rinse off the chicken breasts and trim to your liking
Crush a half bag of the lays sour cream and onion chips into small bits
Coat the chicken with the chips...and lay them in the pan
Cover the pan with foil
Bake about 20-30 minutes...check the chicken...for the last 10 minutes remove foil so they get crispier and golden brown

YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment