Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting off track...

This week was one of those weeks...I kept giving myself excuses. My husband and I planned our meals. We had healthy snacks around...yet one day I had a McDonald's Mini Meal...and another day I drank an entire 20 oz Pepsi...and there were other poor choices along the week ending up with not weighing in on Saturday. I guess I just didn't want to think that I had messed things up...which is when I SHOULD go! I keep telling myself in two weeks school will be done and I can really concentrate on my weight loss...but before that it was, it is the holidays...or Valentine's Day hasn't passed yet. I keep making excuses. I wonder if deep down I don't want to be successful. I know that I am enjoying being lighter. But, at some level I just don't want it bad enough! Anyway...back on track this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment