Friday, February 19, 2010

The Night Before...

Well, this week has been full of ups and downs. Yes, I have had more sweets than normal and seem to have returned to the bad habit of drinking WAY TOO MUCH pop! But, my meals and snacks were all planned and healthy! I had been craving a Rocket Bakery sugar cookie with pink icing since before Christmas...and finally ate one yesterday. My husband made an incredible WW recipe of mushroom and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts with rice and green beans...so healthy! But two days this week I drank a 20 oz pop! EEK. I am thinking I should weigh in tomorrow, but I am sure the scale will reflect my poor choices! But, if I don't weigh in...I can maybe fix what I did this week...AGH! Who knows! In other news...my husband needs to lose about 40 lbs according to his doctor...which is nice! (well, I am sure he isn't too happy about it) but for me it will help keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment