Saturday, February 20, 2010

184.8 Today

Okay...so I woke up about 6:45am...and turned off my alarm thinking I wasn't going to weigh in today. But, a few minutes later I was still awake and I thought I should get up and face the scale. It isn't as if I have been COMPLETELY bad this week...just a couple things here and there...and then dinner last night wasn't the best. So...I went. And lost 1.2 lbs! AWESOME! I came home and planned the meals for the week Turkey soup, a pasta dish and mushrooms with pork...and am ready to face the week with a vow to do more moving and really pay attention to what I eat. I also want to add a fruit or veggie with EVERY meal! I am not so good with doing that!

Okay...here's to a better week...and weighing less at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment