Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I weighed in yesterday...186 (down .2) It seems my body loves 186. However after today I may have gained it all back! Yesterday I did pretty good...and found a lasagna recipe that BOTH my husband and I could enjoy...and it was WW! Lasagna with polenta instead of noodles...it was really quite good! Today however...most of our meals were definitely NOT WW. Breakfast started with eggs Benedict...made here at home. Tim and I tag teamed the breakfast with the help of Julia Child! We made poached eggs with FRESH eggs from a guy Tim works with. And, Tim made a fabulous holandaise sauce...he ate his on polenta discs...and found it yummy, and with coffee it was a great breakfast. I did homework and then as a reward, Tim took me to see Valentine's Day (which was a cute movie). We came home to make dinner...lamb chops with rosemary, rosemary roasted potatoes and salad...with wine and flourless chocolate cake for dessert! YUMMY. But, tomorrow it is back to the WW! I do have some chocolate...but Tim will help by only letting me eat one a day rather than eating it all at once! We did meal plan...I bought the new slow cooker momentum book at the meeting yesterday and can't wait to make recipes! Hope the rest of you had more control than I...but I don't know if I can go a Valentine's Day without a little indulgence!

No comments:

Post a Comment