Monday, February 28, 2011

Milestone Achieved

So, today I hit my 5% goal.  Basically I have lost 10 lbs.  It has taken me from August 2010 until now to lose 10 lbs.  In January 2011 I started back and told myself I would get to goal in 2011.  Now I need to keep it off.  183 lbs is my weight.  I have been at this weight a few times before.  I am officially 8 pounds away from my goal.  I want to see if it will stick...so my goal for next week is to make sure I can MAINTAIN this weight.  I have been meal planning, planning my exercise for the week and I have been thinking of the things out there that will undo my success.  So far, I have one event this week that may undo me.  I am going out to eat Friday evening.  I will plan accordingly...and use my weekly bonus points if I need to.  I think to maintain I need to try and keep to my daily points as well as I can.

HOORAY!  I am excited...and nervous about the week to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment