Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hot Yoga

Okay...so on the eating right front I am failing miserably!  I have been fighting a sinus infection and just eating whatever I want.  I will have to face the scale at some point...and I know it won't be pretty.  Just to be more difficult my weigh in day is no longer working with my schedule.  I need to find a new day!  But...in the meantime I have discovered Hot Yoga.  I went to my first class last Friday and LOVED it.  Okay, maybe LOVE is a strong word.  But, I had been doing yoga on a regular basis about a year and a half ago and stopped because I had problems with my arms from shoulder to wrists...both of them.  Now, I am better...well I know I am dealing with arthritis...and I am back to doing an exercise I enjoy.  So, I tried Hot Yoga.  I left wet...my muscles felt like I worked them really good...and by Wednesday I was ready for more...so tomorrow AM...back to hot yoga.  Now...if I can just quit eating junk and take up meditation...life would be great!

If you live in Liberty Lake, WA try yoga at THE MAT

No comments:

Post a Comment