Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend fun!

So...had many opportunities to eat well this weekend...finished off my chocolate chip cookies today...EEK...and managed to go to Frank's Diner for some yumminess there. I love their breakfast food but had to get their turkey dinner...which is yummy too! I didn't clean my plate...but I was HUNGRY enough to! I walked about 2-3 miles on Friday...and then about 4-5 miles today. If I can keep up the walking I may be able to keep things in check. I guess I have kind of resigned myself to the fact that between now and new years...well not a lot of weight loss will be happening. However, January 1...I plan to attack WW with new fervor...maybe by then I will be sick of the pounds I have gained and ready to get down to serious business. In the meantime I plan to still watch what I eat (even if that is watching me put it in my mouth) and trying to do some exercise to keep things in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment