Saturday, December 12, 2009

Eating out...

Last night I decided to eat out...and went for the whole thing...appetizer, dinner and dessert. Wine too...I shared a portebello mushroom cap with artichoke and crab cheesy dip with toast, I had a grilled chicken small Caesar salad with dressing on the side...I probably only had 1/3 of the small container of dressing...and then topped the evening off with flourless chocolate cake with a small scoop of ice cream. In and of itself that isn't horrid...but I did power walk for an hour today...and had some wine (my other downfall sometimes). Usually I can stop at 1 or 2 glasses...when I get beyond that it is ridiculous! I wasn't drunk...and by the time I went to bed I couldn't tell I had any...but still!

This weekend I will be eating out again...the thing about eating out is having something you really like that is quality! I haven't done it a lot lately...but I guess when I do I need to learn that I could have had a salad and a glass of wine and that would have been fine, satisfying, and enough.

Next week I am planning my meals...trying to keep things under wraps...and finding things that aren't too bad for me. I am definitely making a type of soup next week...maybe I will make two kinds!

No comments:

Post a Comment