Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baking Cookies

So...every year I bake cookies. This is probably the one time of the year that I make and consume cookies without even thinking about the consequences. All of the other times of the year I think about consequences. I have already felt my waistband tighten. I have sworn I will NOT buy new clothing. Once I can't fit into my clothing...then I will just have to stop eating...

So I made chocolate crinkles, oatmeal craisin chocolate chip, sugar, chocolate chip and I will make buckeyes. I will also say that 90% of the cookies will be shipped to others...to help with their struggle to battle the bulge...actually I end up sending cookies to my unmarried brothers and then some of my friends who have come to enjoy my cookie treat. I don't send many...in fact this year I made a lot of 1/2 batches...and will send enough to sample...rather than stuff I hope this helps.

After this baking...I will go on to candy...my husband requires gluten free...so I will try my hand at making candy! Hopefully we can come up with some new favorites and maybe by next year I will only make the candy that makes the cut!

Happy Holidays!

PS Not too worried about holiday parties this year...but a co-worker brought fudge to work and that was my undoing!

No comments:

Post a Comment