Monday, January 3, 2011

Ah New Year New Goals

Well, I wasn't too great this weekend...and I paid the price.  I felt AWFUL!  So...today I am on track.  I still need to go through my pantry and figure the points values on the stuff in there...I have been so used to the previous program...this will be an adjustment.  I have also started tracking again today.  I anticipate some weight gain on Thursday's weigh in...but the following week I anticipate weight loss!  My husband and I planned the meals this week through Thursday...what will be most challenging, and I said this before, is going to be Wednesday and Thursday nights.  I have class late...and it is when I normally eat.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  I have been on a pretty good schedule until now.  I guess this is when you really have to plan!  Today I am going to take a snack with me...and a sandwich.  Hopefully when I come home I will just have a snack and head to bed.  Thankfully I have CLEMENTINES...which I adore!  So that will be something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment