Monday, January 10, 2011

Great Meals + Planning= Keeping on Track

So...this week has been fairly good so far.  I did have a craving for brownies.  So I purchased the really yummy fudgy ones and used unsweetened applesauce and water to make them instead of water, egg, and oil.  I believe they are yummy and satisfying...and so far I still have some left!  Also, my husband and I are trying out the new WW cookbook on points plus.  Yesterday I made the roasted garlic beef stew...it was yummy, made more than I thought it would and is really hearty!  Today we are trying the Indian style turkey burgers with a slaw made from greek yogurt, cabbage (though I am using broccoli slaw), green onion, and lime juice...oh yes, a little salt.  We also tried the cashew ginger carrot soup from Pacific Rim...it was REALLY quite good and low in points!  I weigh in Thursday...hopefully the scale will show that my hard work is paying off!  I will say Friday was a hard day...I was hungry most of the day.  And...Sunday is a day I tend to treat myself.  I have kept with my points and have been exercising as well.  So, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment