Friday, December 31, 2010

Promises for 2011

Well, I weighed in Thursday...I have gained about 2 lbs from Thanksgiving to now.  Not bad, I have done worse.  I did not reach my goal weight in 2010...but I did maintain weight loss of the significant amount (50 lbs gone since 2009)  Total weight loss had been 64 lbs.  That 14 lbs has come and gone in the last couple of years.  In 2010 I did reach the LOWEST weight since my 20s...at 183.  Currently I am 186.  I want to reach 175.  I also want to develop my relationship with food.  It is not always healthy.  I enjoy food, but I also turn to it when I am feeling down or upset.  I also use it in celebration.  It has taken me a long time to admit that.  I am also a firm believer that moderation is key.  Listening to my body...knowing when I am full.  Stopping when I am satisfied.  Here are a few promises I want to make to myself for 2011.

1) Keeping my weight off
2) Regular exercise
3) Meal planning
4) Reach goal weight 175
5) Continue to work on my relationship with food

Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment