Sunday, December 19, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

So...I didn't weigh in at Thanksgiving...went in December 9th and lost 2 lbs...down to 183.8!  I was soooo excited.  This week I weighed in and gained about .4 (yes, that is a decimal in front of the 4).  Not too concerned about that...but this is the week of all of the parties and holiday food.  I have been pretty good.  I decided to go ahead and take small portions of what I liked.  I managed to get through this weekend not getting sick and being too full...but I know when I weigh in I will have gained.  But...just to keep myself in check I will weigh on Thursday.  I keep remembering what our WW leader said.  It is one day...I keep telling myself, it is one time of the year....Christmas is a time when we eat things we don't eat any other time of the year.  I didn't make all of the cookies and stuff I normally make...but I was selective and made what I really enjoy...I tried a salted fudge from WW, I made some buckeyes, and tried some pretzel s'mores.  I know that I will have sweets here and there before then...but I am trying to keep my sweets to a minimum and I don't want to over indulge.  I also know that come January...I will get back on track!  Happy Holidays...and if you have some great strategies...please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment