Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Weekend...

Well, it wasn't horrible...but it wasn't good either.  This weekend was the last weekend of the farmer's market...so I had a pain au chocolat.  But...very active at work.  Then...made a pizza...delite from papa murphy's but removed much of the cheese...and added figure friendly items...turkey pepperoni, canadian bacon slices and tomatoes.  Not bad...then I made some chocolate chip bars to mail to someone...ate some cookie dough...and went to bed feeling sick.  Sunday...I managed to eat a couple chocolate chip bars...but made a yankee pot roast (6 points) for dinner and then had popcorn for snack.  But...I plan to do better the rest of the week...and get some good exercise in.  Thursday and Friday I did manage to power walk!  Hopefully I can do that Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  If I can fit a power walk in each day...that will help!  And...I have planned my meals for the rest of the week.  Here's to doing better!

No comments:

Post a Comment