Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hooray!

I weighed in this morning...lost 4 lbs!  I am SO excited.  I need to keep this up.  If I can keep this up the holidays won't be so much of a struggle.  Maybe I can lose another 2 or 3 lbs before Thanksgiving.  That stretch between Thanksgiving and New Years is always tricky!  I have managed to do pretty good over the years...but every year I need to encourage myself not to lose focus.  In my WW meeting today, the leader said something that really stuck with me.  Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...it is just ONE DAY, do what you do, forgive yourself and get back on track...or plan and do the best you can.  Don't let ONE DAY undo your hard work.  For those of you reading...are you thinking about the holidays?  What are your strategies?  And...why did I lose this week...one word EXERCISE, it does make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment