Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meals that aren't WW

This week Tim did the meal planning.  Most of the meals aren't from WW but they are still figure friendly or can be with portion control.  Monday is gluten free ravioli with turkey sausage sauce and salad, Tuesday is pork loin roast with potatoes, carrots and onions, Wednesday is BBQ chicken breast with quinoa salad, Thursday is leftovers and Friday is pork and pineapple kabobs.  All of the meals could go either way...if you eat too much then they would be bad...but watching portions and making sure we have enough for more meals is the key.  I always get a little nervous when we do this...but everything looks like it will be both filling and weight friendly!  I do want to make some chocolate chip cookies this week...so I think I will make them and have Tim hide them and ration them out to me.  More walking this week!  I walked to work Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday this week, and then I walked Sunday and Monday...and we walked Friday as well...taking only Tuesday off...I want to keep that up!  Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment