Friday, June 25, 2010

Off the wagon

So, I have fallen off the wagon.  I have hit that place where I know I am gaining weight, but just can't seem to stop the madness.  I know everyone has been here.  I keep thinking I can start tomorrow, I can start next week, I can do this later.  But...as the pounds creep on...I know that if I don't stop the madness I will find myself at 240 or more again.  I need to stop!  Rather than set high goals...I should keep them small and do-able.  One of my first ones will be exercise daily...I will walk tonight.  I will walk tomorrow and Sunday...and then I need to get on a walking schedule.  I will load a book on my ipod and get up in the am while it is cool and walk with the dog (she really needs the exercise too).  I can start there...and then add on as needed.  I believe my portions have been okay...but the snacking has gotten out of hand.  And I need more VEGGIES and FRUITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment