Saturday, March 27, 2010

Steak

What is it about steak? I have to say that I am pretty good with most meats. I can have a little or I can have none...and I am okay, but place a well cooked steak in front of me and I can't seem to control myself. Living here in Eastern Washington the place in Spokane to get a steak is...Coeur D'Alene ID...Wolf Lodge. It is just about the most incredible steak on the planet. Lean cut, perfectly cooked every time...I think I am in a euphoric state! I realize that on WW it is something you can have in moderation...I always go for the petite fillet...10 oz is the smallest served at this restaurant...but I cut it in half and take the other half home for either a steak salad or a steak sandwich, or I split it with my husband and make a fajita or quesadilla. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment