Saturday, April 3, 2010

Still not weighing in...

I still haven't found the courage to face the scale. My goal is to start May 1. I think by then all of my travel and things will be straightened out and my husband will be back and I can start a more regularized exercise agenda which is necessary for weight loss. I continue to eat in moderation, though I slip at times. My cords are getting a little tighter...so that tells me I need to eat a little less OR exercise a little more. I still try and fit about 10 minutes in a day...need to get 30 minutes, but with Tim gone it is hard to fit in what I would like to do. Monday I am planning on a 30 minute walk and ZUMBA! Can't wait to do that! Then I will be gone for a week. I have hiking planned in my future, and I plan to take food with me rather than eat a lot on the road...so that will help! I want to get back into it so I can hit goal this year! The question is once I reach goal, can I maintain it?

No comments:

Post a Comment