Saturday, March 6, 2010

De-Clutter your life...

So this is the magazine cover that caught my eye today. Oprah is awesome...and her newest issue is about simplification of things. I know I need to lose weight...but I also need to get rid of my JUNK! I am a pack rat...I collect things. I think I will need them later. I think I will use them later. I cannot justify throwing things away...because someone will need it. I have a hard time with all of this. Reading the article today I have decided that not only do I need to simplify my life, I need to lose weight and get rid of all of the excess baggage in my life as well. UGH! I have a week of school left...then exams. I have the GRE March 30th and then April 1...the declutter begins. I will add my progress to this blog as well! Losing Weight can mean more than just losing my fat...it can mean losing the stuff I have as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment