Friday, September 10, 2010

Back on Track...

So I weighed in yesterday...down 2 lbs!  YIPPEE!  I am feeling better.  I know this week should go by pretty well but I need to start planning and strategizing for the wedding in Ohio.  We leave Friday 9/17 and return Tuesday 9/21.  I am pretty sure I can handle the actual wedding and events surrounding...but what gets me into trouble is the eating out...no home cooked meals.  If it is warm out I can fall back on salads.  But the other issue is knowing that there is food in OH that I can't get here in WA!  I did manage to check the point value on my fave chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A...and it is 8 points...if I pair that with water and a salad...I should be good to go!  We are seeing if we can prepare a couple meals while we are visiting.  Hopefully that will work.  I will also pack snacks for the flight...and that I can live with!  I will track.  Anyway, more on this later!

Tim and I are making some wonderful meals.  This week it was a Baked Spaghetti Carbonera, Shepherd's Pie and Chicken Sausage Fajitas...all yummy.  We have a chicken curry recipe for this weekend and some BBQ chicken as well.  Next week we will get everything planned through Thursday...and then the travel begins!  Trying new foods and recipes helps keep me from getting into a rut!

2 comments:

  1. HI Tracy,
    I just found your blog. I am going to follow you and support you.

    I am giving you a blog award. Stop by my blog on Tuesday to read more about it. It is about time you received an award!!! Your blogger friend, Michele
    at http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just checked out your blog! I will start reading yours as well! Good luck on your journey! I know it can be rough!

    ReplyDelete